Saturday, September 20, 2008

#23 THE END!

Learning about 2.0 through the 23 things programme has been a very interesting (though often frustrating) experience and I have discovered and explored things I wuould never have known about without the programme. I feel a bit more confident about the Web now and how to do things, like exporting pictures from Flickr, and it has made me want to learn more so I will go back to some of the exercises that I enjoyed (Generator)and play some more. I also want to find out more about the things that didn't work as I wanted or expected and see if I can learn how to get it right.
Thank you for the opportunity to learn more about this stuff and for the patience you have shown and help you have given to us all as we have struggled through.

2 comments:

NSL Training Support Team said...

Congratulations on finishing the programme! Glad you have found it interesting and that you learnt some new things.You have created a great blog with your new skills - well done on inserting videos and pictures.
Pleased to see there are some exercises you will go back to, that is the beauty of the Web!

NSL Training Support Team said...
This comment has been removed by the author.